Friday 26 April 2024

Floral

Hello again dear readers.........floral love today and sharing some of my makes and some actual flowers too.......
.......the flower pots quilt and flower vases cushion go well together i think, using similar fabrics and colours......
........the patterns are both in my etsy shop link in sidebar........
.............love these soft vintage fabrics mainly from french general for moda and from tilda.....
...........here's my bright little flower patch pincushion......with one of the many wild flower books from my collection....i used to buy books for my design research all the time when i drew flowers for my work in the greetings industry.....
..........and here is the flower square pincushion with big covered button centre......
.............and a red and blue version........(pattern in my etsy shop as before)......
...........beautiful hawthorn blossom in the hedgerows here........
...........daisies flowering in our garden.........
.........and a lovely moment on a walk watching the tractor at work in the fields.........
...........finishing with some of our gorgeous crabapple blossom......just love it so much.......
..........thanks for dropping by lovely blog friends........and thank you for leaving me kind comments as well as visiting my shop and my instagram too........always lovely to catch up with friends in the crafting world............wishing you a happy week ahead with flowers, sunshine and creativity...........back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
 

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Another lovely post , Thank you.
You have given me some lovely ideas.
Have a great weekend hugs June.

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Love all your beautiful floral makes Helen ... always a joy! :)
You are definitely way ahead of us over here with your hawthorn and apple blossom.
Wishing you a very happy weekend my dear,
V

Lorrie said...

The crabapple blossoms are gorgeous, and I love the sight of a hawthorn tree in bloom. How sweet your quilted flower pots are. Have a happy weekend.

sall1234 said...

I must say it is so beautiful.