Friday 13 January 2023

A Week in January

Hello again dear readers......here are some pictures from my january week....a week of rain, wind, sunny intervals and storms........this tiny postage stamp doll quilt was made with some of the scraps left over from the vintage log cabin quilt in my previous post....
.....two sugar bunnies are enjoying the cosiness........
.....it is hand quilted in the old traditional way, diagonally across the squares.....
......the postage stamp doll quilt pattern is in my etsy shop link in sidebar, and so is the sugar bunny pattern....
.......a quilt stack with some cheery tulips and a pink primrose......
.....and a floral tiny tote bag.......
...........the blue vintage candlestick was a surprise gift from my lovely daughter......
.........this week we had a trip to the nearby inspirations store......they were just putting up the easter and spring displays....lots of bunnies nestled in here.......
.....we walked beside the sea on one of the calm days......love to see the bright blue skies after a lot of grey  cloud and rain.......
.........one of our favourite walks below is up an old farm road, near the church....we got caught in a squall but on the way back we saw a rainbow :)............
...........one more cosy rabbit picture.......loving our quilts this winter more than ever........

 ......thank you for dropping by to see me in my little blog world dear readers.....thank you for your kind words and messages.........wishing you a happy january week.....keep cosy and take care lovelies.............peace and love.......back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Aw, the bunnies are so cute all snug under the lovely quilt. Beautiful rainbow. The bunny tree, I see more as I look closer. It must have taken a lot of working putting it together.

butterfly said...

Bunnies and the bunny quilt so sweet .
I do love your posts , thank you.

Christine B said...

A beautiful post Helen. It has been a very blustery week. I am in Norfolk currently visiting family and the wet and windy weather has been quite something! Hope you have a lovely weekend.... I am hoping we might see some sun! Hugs Christine xx

Lorrie said...

This post is full of lovely colour and hope for spring's soon arrival, although it's only January. Not too much sun here, lately, but we're always hopeful! Have a good weekend.

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I just love those pics of the bunnies snuggled under their quilt, sooooo sweet. :)
Yes the weather is a little all over the place, I've gone out for a walk in the sunshine and got soaked before I'm back home!!
So lovely to see those Easter displays though, full of hope.
Happy weekend lovely,
V x