Friday 30 June 2023

Sweetpeas and Strawberries

Hello dear readers.......as we near the very end of the beautiful month of june here i am with lots of colourful pictures to share....
.....so happy to pick the first bunch of sweetpeas of the summer.......love this old fashioned mix of bright pastel colours too.......
..........on my travels recently i found some pretty coloured candles including this bright sweetpea pink one.....below are some of the garden sweetpeas merrily growing up the canes.......
...........and we are enjoying strawberries alll the time too......though not necessarily home grown ones ;)
...........here's a favourite summer quilt...the strawberry hearts quilt........the pattern for this is in my etsy shop link in sidebar.......
..........lots of blues, pinks, white and red for this quilt and red decorative stitching round the squares.....
...........a little dottie drawstring bag made from fruit label fabric.......
..........and some fabric strawberries.......patterns in my etsy shop as before......
...........shiny red (real) strawberries on a vintage charm quilt........
.........and in the garden some everlasting sweetpeas.....no scent but growing so strongly and such pretty deep pink flowers....

 ..........thank you for dropping by and sharing a bit of my summery week......it's a real treat to have you visit and thank you to everyone who leaves me kind comments too........wishing you a happy week ahead with flowers and sunshine...........take care lovelies........................peace and love........back soon xxxxxxx

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Sweet peas and strawberries .... everything that says summer ... I'm enjoying picking both several times a week.
Loving all your strawberry stitching Helen and your gorgeous sweet peas.
Happy weekend lovely lady,
V x

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Your sweet peas and quilts are the most beautiful I've seen.

butterfly said...

Love sweet peas , my ones are not so good this year , but I love the color of yours .
You lift my heart with your post with all the beautiful things I love ,thank you.
Enjoy your day hugs June .