Friday 14 October 2022

Autumn Days

Hello again dear readers....another week draws to a close and here are some pictures from my autumn days.....loving these warm cosy colours....sewing, stitching, and enjoying nature.....
..........here is my new little autumn days design, with a bright pumpkin, twining berries and warm candlelight......
......this is an easy cross stitch ornament or pincushion and would look nice on a darker fabric too....the pattern is in my etsy shop link in sidebar.......
.........looking cute in my sewing room this week.......
.........a little side view....it is backed with butterscotch brown gingham.......
......more shades of autumn with bunnies and quilts......the irish chain quilt in autumn colours is one of my favourites.......
..........in my tidying up recently (and by that i mean the serious sorting and recycling/binning kind of tidying up!) i found some autumn decals and had fun adding them to candle jars and flower pots.......
.............love to get out the seasonal decorations and to find new berries, mushrooms and conkers each autumn........
...........and maybe a new mug too.........enjoying using my pumpkin spice mug with my october stars quilt..........
............a mushroom village found on one of our walks this week........
............and now we have some real pumpkins too.......bright and warm in the kitchen ready for carving and for making soup.........

 .........thank you for visiting me here dear readers, and a big thank you for taking time to leave me such kind comments.........wishing you warm and cosy autumn days with happy crafty times.........take care lovelies..........peace and love...................back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Your October Stars quilt is one of my favorite designs!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Awe I love what you've done with the decals Helen, you've found some lovely things during your tidy up this week. :)
I'm so looking forward to stitching the little pumpkin, my threads arrived today, I love these little pieces the best.
So many pretty autumn images.
Happy weekend lovely,
V x

butterfly said...


Lovely Autumn post.
enjoy your weekend.

Little Quiltsong said...

Beautiful cozy autumn pictures, Helen! Love your sweet Autumn Days pin cushion and lovely quilts. Wishing you a cozy and happy weekend dear friend!

Christine B said...

Love your beautiful Autumn Days cross-stitch design and your post is full of the splendour of Autumn. Hope you have a good week. Hugs Christine xx

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

Beautiful little autumn cross-stitich :) and I love your new mug!
Jillxo

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

I'm having fun today looking at your last months' blog posts! I've missed a few. I have my cup of tea and cashews to snack on..... your little Autumn Days cross stitch is so cute.. also love the one with the fox on it. I've never tried counted cross stitch.. used to do the cross stich that had the color and design printed on the canvas.. that was fun. Your little tiny fabric pumpkins are so cute and love your Autumn Stars quilt. .the colors are unusual and so so pretty! Marilyn