Thursday 14 October 2010

Just the One

Hello - just popping by to say there is a technical hitch on my blog today and I can only put on one picture at a time. After one pic it freezes up...So, in the spirit of the old sampler saying -'if life gives you lemons, make lemonade' I am posting just the one picture. This is a sweet little bundle of fabric that arived this week and I can't wait to begin sewing with it. It came from the gorgeous Fabric Rehab, such a lovely site.
I hope to bring you the post I'd planned yesterday as soon as my blog is fixed by whoever fixes these things out there in cyber land. It will be filled with retro pictures from my Golden Hands books, they are waiting here rather forlornly........ x

6 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Sometimes less is more! I know I sometimes post too many pics so this would be a real challenge for me and something I might try to do occasionally!

Love the fabric.

Jane

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when lovely things like your fabric bundle arrive in the post, beats bills any day!!!
Vivienne x

Pipany said...

Oh but what a one! There is something so gorgeous about a neatly tied parcel of fabric Helen. I have the top one in the blue colourway and didn't realise it also came in a green. Very pretty. Hope your pics upload properly soon Helen x

barbara said...

Adorable fabric bundle ... must pop over to that site ...

ps I quite often have photo hitches with Blogger, probably a little bit Blogger and quite a bit me, maybe it happens when thousands of bloggers are uploading photos all at once?!

Tara said...

oh how I would love to have a day of sewing with that sweet fabric...so nice to meet you!

Sewmancer said...

And its a delicious looking pic too!