Saturday 25 September 2010

A Crafty Heart

My little shabby chic heart returned yesterday from its recent photoshoot for Sew Magazine which I design projects for sometimes.


This heart was a treat to make because I could play around with some favourite fabrics, patchwork, applique, a bit of cross stitch, embroidery, ribbons and buttons - all things I love to create with.



I decided to hang it on the bed post in the refurbished and newly painted spare bedroom. So now our home has another heart.

Also yesterday a fabric and buttons order arrived from the wonderful Sew and So and I just had to take a picture of these buttons from Just Another Button Company - birdhouses and hearts....Lovely.

P.S. To those who kindly enquired about my knitting in the last post - I will be showing pictures of my two latest knits and giving pattern information very soon. Have a happy weekend! x

3 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

So pretty Helen - I love it. And those buttons are really cute - I could use something like that in my crazy patchwork so will pop over to that website.

Jane

debbie @ happy little cottage said...

The patchwork heart is the perfect touch for your iron bed. What can I say about those BUTTONS! They are beyond cute!

Unknown said...

Oh the heart is lovely, the details are perfect.