Friday 22 March 2024

Easter Making

Hello again dear readers.......it's a bright sunny day here in my little corner of the uk and we're getting out the easter decorations......here are some sugar bunnies and some patchwork birds......
..........these little birds are easy to sew and pretty too in their pastel floral fabrics.......
.........the little quilts are log cabin doll quilts which also make nice little table toppers......
.........easter and spring time mean growing and sowing so we have to have some fabric carrots and cross stitched seed packets ........the tiny daffodils i've featured in lots of these pictures are called minnows and we have lots growing in the cottage garden at the moment.....so sweet and tiny......
.........the seed packets can be stitched and made into pincushions or matted on card to make bunting or hangings......
...........pretty spring quilts......an easy four patch and an irish chain.......
..........fabric eggs........and a little patchwork bird on wheels.....(all these patterns can be found in my etsy shop link in sidebar).......
..........more of my gorgeous tulips which inspired a quilt stack of cherry coloured quilts last week.....
.....loving my new little sheep candlestick from maileg.......
.........some of the tulips were frilly ones...........so pretty and a nice surprise when they opened up.......
...........and a little bowl of bright fabric eggs to wish you all a very happy easter......i know it's not till next weekend, but i'm taking a little blog break next week :).........you can still find me on instagram though.....
...........thank you so much for calling in here to see me and a big special thank you to those who so kindly leave me a little comment or message.......it's so nice to hear from you.......wishing you happy spring and easter days..........take care lovelies....................back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

4 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Love all your pretty Easter makes Helen, all my favourite things ... and I'm happy to say I've made a few of them myself from your clever patterns.
Wishing you a lovely Easter week with lots of mini eggs! ;)
V x

Anne said...

Hi. Such pretty makes. I am going to be putting out my Easter decorations during this weekend. Anne

butterfly said...

Another beautiful blog , so pretty .
Have a lovely easter week hugs June.

Little Quiltsong said...

Your posts are always so bright and cheery - full of inspiration too. Lovely quilts and cross-stitch seed pincushions. So many pretty Easter decor.
We have had a lot of snow recently, but I still hope I can set out some pansies by my front door, in time for Easter this weekend.