Friday 27 January 2023

Stitching Hearts

Hello dear readers....on a bright and sunny day....here i am with lots of hearts to share....
.....this is the pink version of my heartstrings quilt.......
........lots of sweet scraps of pink fabrics from many different collections.......and below is a patchwork heart made from tilda scraps and decorated with a bow........
.....next is a pink version of my sweetheart pincushion.......a lovely valentine or friendship gift for a stitching friend......
........and then there is my newest heart pattern....the big heart made from scrappy striped and floral fabric strips.....
......all the patterns for the makes shown here can be found in my etsy shop link in sidebar.....
.......it will soon be valentine's day as this looooong january is coming to an end........
.....luckily this week we had some nice sunny days and blue skies too.......we walked by the sea (with lots of layers and warmest coats on)........
.........and i found some rustic fencing to photograph.....a bit of research for a design i'm working on .......
.........there was a pretty gate too........
........tulips to remind us that spring isn't far away........
.....thank you for popping in here to see me lovely readers, and thank you for the kind comments you leave me.....wishing you a happy week ahead with sunshine, blue skies and crafty times too........take care....love and peace....................back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

5 comments:

Linda said...

Well, this post just took my breath away! The little pink quilt and hearts are beyond beautiful, and I love an old fence! In fact, I've been looking for a pretty cross-stitch pattern featuring a rustic fence or gate. Thank you for a post that made my heart sing this morning. :-)

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Just love all your heart makes Helen ❤️💗❤️ ... so pretty!!
Lovely to get out for walks at this time of year and the evenings are definitely stretching.
You have me very curious about the fencing. :)
Happy weekend my friend,
V xx

butterfly said...

Beautiful heart post today .
Puts me in a nice mood for the weekend .
Have a great weekend and Thank you.

Christine B said...

Love your beautiful pink hearts quilt Helen and all the scrappy stuffed hearts too. Such a beautiful post. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Hugs Christine xx

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Hearts are perfect and beautiful.
Right in the middle of winter, sewing with lovely flowery fabrics is even more relaxing.