Friday 4 March 2022

Log Cabin Blocks

Hello dear readers.....happy march and happy spring to you all.......here is my log cabin doll quilt which has a new pattern now in my etsy shop (link in sidebar)......
.........i made these little log cabin quilts a while ago and loved creating them from scraps.....
.......now i'm making a spring and easter log cabin doll quilt from the same pattern using sweet fussy cut images from the gorgeous belle and boo easter egg hunt fabric for the centres, combined with lots of fresh fabric scraps...
........adorable tiny bunnies hopping among the flowers.....
.........hiding among the daffodils........
.........and below a little girl collecting colourful easter eggs in her basket......such sweet fabrics and perfect for children's projects......
..........here are some of my sugar bunnies in their spring cardigans on this week's quilt stack.....
.........and some rainbow tulips brightening our kitchen table on a rainy day last week...
........a neighbour's cherry tree......the first blossom this spring......
.....and in our garden the first tete a tete tiny daffodils suddenly in bloom to lift the spirits.....
..........cosy, warm and safe in bed.....this bunny picture is one of my favourites.......

 ....thank you for dropping by to see me here dear readers and for your very kind comments...it is always a pleasure to hear from you......with such a humanitarian crisis going on right now it is hard not to be anxious and sad.....but we have to do what we can.....help if we can.....and be positive for the future......take care and keep well lovelies......back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

So many lovely bunny makes ... my favourite. :)
It's so lovely to see all the pretty spring flowers and blossom appearing ... thank goodness for nature in these sad and scary times.
Enjoy your weekend lovely,
V x

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

The fabric prints are pretty, very spring cheerful.

Lorrie said...

The log cabin quilt with the stitched centres is very sweet. Love the bunnies in their bed with the quilt to keep them cozy and safe. Would it be so for little ones everywhere.

butterfly said...

What a dream post ,love the bunnies and the beautiful fabric and flowers .

Kay said...

So sweet, I love that you have fussy cut the centres of the log cabin blocks.

Little Quiltsong said...

Your bunny has the sweetest smile, tucked into bed with your cozy quilt. Lovely log cabin blocks. Love your Easter/Spring doll quilt. Spring has sprung in your area, and love seeing the pretty daffodils and tulip picture - enjoy, Helen!

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

ohmygosh I LOVE those little mini quilts, they are just adorable!
Jillxx

Jill at emeraldcottage said...

ps I've just restarted my blog at emeraldcottage.blogspot.co.uk , would be lovely to see you over there :)
Jillxo

Christine B said...

I have a real soft spot for log cabin quilts and your little doll quilts are just adorable. Nice to have signs of Spring all around. Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hugs Christine xx

Jacky H said...

Hi Helen I love your sweet quilt.
Your bunnies are adorable. I wish I could knit I love the their cardigans .
Spring is certainly on it's way.
Have a lovely week.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

these loggie cabins are so sweet. I should try to make some.
I love the little quilts so much
Enjoy your beautiful Spring. Here it is still winter, but the air is warming. I hope to take my 98 year old daddy out for a walk
Love you, Rosemary